Attn: All Patients,
We hope this finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing at Smileline Dental has remained the same: “our constant commitment to your safety”.
As you have surely seen during your visits to our office, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive at Smileline Dental services are both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
When it is time for your next appointment, you may see some changes along with our already strict infection control protocols.
- Our office will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- When entering the office, we will ask you to use hand sanitizer. You will also find it in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and other items which cannot be properly disinfected. You are encouraged to bring your own iPad, reading materials, etc.
- Should you choose, you may wait in your car and be texted when we are ready to bring you directly to the treatment area.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered limited options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
We hope you will understand and cooperate with our protocols. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office.
Thank you for being a loyal patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our practice in the safest way possible.
Dr. Mohammed Baig