Helpful Information and Tips for Your Dental Office in Tallahassee FL
- Please make sure to eat prior to your visit, especially if you will be in the chair for a long appointment
- Please make sure to take all of your medications at their scheduled times unless otherwise directed by your physician.
- If you take a pre-medication (antibiotic) before dental treatment please make sure to take at least one hour prior to your appointment.
- Please feel free to use your MP3 player, IPod, or other devices to listen to music, audiobooks, etc. while in the chair.
- We will offer you a chance to stand and stretch or a bottle of cold water.
- Our office does provide a blanket if you are cold as we keep the office cool. Also, we can dim the lighting in each room if you would like to rest while you wait.